Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
Western & Southern Life Insurance Compnay Information
Founded in 1888 to Insure Middle America
Western and Southern Life Insurance Company is a member of the Western and Southern Life Group, which serves the financial and insurance needs of over two million people. This company prides itself on excellent personal service to all of its policyholders. Western and Southern Life is licensed to sell insurance in 23 states and the District of Columbia. Known for its financial strength and stability, it has total assets of $8 billion, with net life insurance of $35 billion.
Western and Southern Life Insurance Products
Western and Southern’s whole life, universal life, and term life insurance products are offered through its wholly owned subsidiary, Western-Southern Life Assurance Company. The companies are affiliated with the Fort Washington Brokerage Services, Inc.
Western and Southern Life offers a variety of term life insurance products.
- Annual renewable and convertible term
- Automatically renewable each year, with increasing premiums
- Converts to whole life without and exam
- Return of premium term
- At the end of the 20-year level premium period all premiums (minus the rider and substandard costs) are returned to the insured.
- May convert up to age 65 during the initial term.
- 30-year guaranteed level term
- Guaranteed level premiums
- May convert to whole or flexible-premium insurance to age 65
- 20-year convertible term
- Convertible to whole life without a medical exam
- 15-year guaranteed term
- May be renewed annually after the original term without an exam
- convertible up to age 65.
- 10-year convertible term and
- Guaranteed level premiums
- Convertible with no medical exam
- the Young Americans Plan (Convertible term to age 25)
- level premiums and convertible with no medical exam
The Company’s term products are economical and can be changed to whole life insurance or universal life insurance if the policyholder’s life circumstances change.
Financial ratings for Western Southern Life
A.M. Best: A++
Standard and Poor’s: AA+
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Western & Southern Life Information
Cincinnati, OH 45202
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.