United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
A Strong Member of the Mutual of Omaha Group
United of Omaha Life Insurance Company was founded in 1926. it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mutual of Omaha, along with the Companion Life Insurance Company and United World Life Insurance Company. It has a wide range of products to offer, including life insurance, fixed annuities, and other financial services. It has total assets of $12.9 billion, with net life insurance of $157 billion.
United of Omaha Life Insurance Products
United of Omaha, and the other affiliates in the Mutual of Omaha Group, offer life insurance products to both individuals and groups. Life insurance plans include term life insurance, whole life insurance, and universal life insurance. There are both employer-paid plans and voluntary plans available through the group packages. Some of these group products are portable.
Group term life insurance plan features include:
- Waiver of premium rider
- Living care benefit
- Guaranteed issue amounts ranging from $10,000 to $500,000
- Dependent coverage
- Total access benefit services – a secured, interest-bearing checking account for beneficiaries
- Grief and healing support
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Travel assistance
Voluntary term life insurance helps employees allow employees to purchase additional coverage through group rates. The business must have a minimum of ten enrolling employees. Features include:
- Waiver of premium – includes elimination periods, termination, and disability.
- Guaranteed face value of $10,000 to $500,000
- Living care benefit – options allow coverage of 20 to 80 percent, and $25,000 to $500,000.
- Dependent coverage – includes spouse and dependent children to age 21 (25 if a full-time student)
- Portability – employee and spouse options to retain the features of their current coverage when the master policy ends
- Conversion options – can convert to an individual whole life policy
- Accidental death and dismemberment, including travel, family, and catastrophe coverage.
Financial ratings for United Omaha Life
A.M. Best: A
Standard and Poor’s: AA-
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
United of Omaha Life Insurance Information
Mutual of Omaha Plaza
Omaha, NE 68175
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.