Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
Travelers Life and Annuity Life Insurance Information
A Term Life Specialist for MetLife
Travelers Life and Annuity Insurance Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MetLife, which was founded in 1863 in New York City. It initially insured Civil War sailors and soldiers against disability and sickness related to the war. It has grown until it is the largest insurance company in the US, not only insuring the general public, but over 88 percent of the Fortune 500 companies. It has been in business since 1973, has total assets of $19 billion, and has net life insurance of $55 billion.
Life Insurance Products through Travelers Life and Annuity
The Travelers Life and Annuity Company offers a full line of life insurance products, both permanent life insurance and term life insurance. The company offers three term life products, designed to fill the different needs of both the individual and business consumer:
- One Year Term Insurance
- Good for supplementing other coverage when there is an unusual financial burden for a short time.
- May be renewed for one year at a time until the age of 95, regardless of your health.
- Each year, the premium increases for the same amount of coverage
- Convertible before the age of 60
- Scheduled Term Insurance
- Plans are purchased for a set term, i.e., 10,15, 20, 25, or 30 years
- Must be renewed annually, but no medical exam is required.
- Convertible to a permanent policy until the age of 60
- Premiums may change yearly.
- Level Term Insurance
- Guaranteed level premium payments for the purchased term of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years.
- Renewable to age 95
- Convertible to permanent coverage until the age of 90.
Travelers Life also offers a level death benefit term insurance called Travelers Special T Level Term. This plan has 17 different term choices. They have a special conversion program with special incentives to convert to permanent insurance.
Financial Ratings for Travelers Life and Annuity
A.M. Best: A+
Standard and Poor’s: AA
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Travelers Life and Annuity Company Information
Hartford, CT 06103-3415
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.