Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
The United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York (AIG)
AIG's Subsidiary Representing the Customers in New York
The United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York (USLICNY) is one of the two insurance companies under the umbrella of the AIG (American General) Life Group that can sell insurance in the state of New York. AIG began in Houston in 1962, and has joined other companies to spread across the US. The subsidiaries to AIG, besides USLICNY, are AIG Life Insurance Company, American General Assurance Company, American General Indemnity Company, American General Life and Accident Insurance Company, American General Life Insurance Company, and American International Life Assurance Company of New York. Each subsidiary is responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. All the companies are subsidiaries of the American International Group. AIG has total assets of $13.5 billion, with net life insurance of $36.5 billion.
Life Insurance Products Offered by AIG
The AIG companies believe in offering quality products that protect their customers. They feel that one of the best ways to achieve this goal is to focus on the financial strength of their company. They have a full line of life insurance products, including:
- Term life insurance
- Whole life insurance
- Universal life insurance
- Variable life insurance
USLICNY and the other AIG companies offer both group and individual products. Policies are based on age, gender, occupation, medical history, and the need to build a cash reserve. Some of the features of their term life products follow:
Individual term life insurance
- Term of one, five, ten, 15, 20, or 30 years until age 65
- Offer either annually renewable term or level term
- Option to convert to permanent insurance
Group plans frequently offer both group (employer paid) and voluntary (employee paid) options
- Group plans include
- Group term life insurance
- Voluntary plans include
- Universal life insurance
Financial Ratings for AIG
A.M. Best: A+
Standard and Poor’s: AA+
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
The United States Life Insurance (of New York -AIG) Information
2929 Allen Parkway
Houston, TX 77019
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.