Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
The Hartford Life Insurance Company
In Existence for Nearly 200 Years
The Hartford was founded in 1810 as a means of providing fire insurance to businesses. Today, it has grown to an international financial conglomeration with a reputation for financial strength, stability, and superior customer service. The Hartford has total assets of $259.7 billion, with net life insurance of $279.4 billion.
The Hartford offers life insurance plans to both individuals and groups. Recently, with the Protective Life Insurance Company, it added the option to receive quotes on term insurance online. Available face amounts begin at $100,000, and Hartford plans are for ten or twenty years.
Life Insurance Products Offered by The Hartford
Term life insurance plans available to the individual have the following features;
- Level term for 10 or 20 years.
- A level premium guarantee period
- Policy renewal option until the age of 95 (renewable to age 80 in New York)
- Age at issue is 18 to 70 for ten year term and 18 to 60 for twenty year term (age is determined by the last birthday)
- Minimum policy face value of $100,000
- Option to convert to permanent life insurance (must be converted during the first three years)
- Premium payment discount option for ten year term life insurance only. Prepayment of premiums of the first five years receives a 20 percent discount.
The Hartford’s Group Plans
- Guaranteed coverage without proof of insurability or a medical exam
- Spouse and dependent children coverage
- Portability coverage
- Waiver of premium
- Living benefit options
- A spouse continuation provision
- Senior and joint term life (no termination age for retirees and theirs spouses age 50 and over, and joint plans for husbands and wives)
- Living benefits option
- Beneficiary assistance and financial planning services for beneficiaries
Employers choose coverage amounts and other details.
Financial ratings for The Hartford Company
A.M. Best: A+
Standard and Poor’s: AA-
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
The Hartford Company Information
Hartford Plaza, 690 Asylum Avenue
Hartford, CT 06115
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.