Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
Shenandoah Life Insurance Company
A Customer-Service Innovator
Shenandoah Life Insurance Company was founded in 1914, in Roanoke, Virginia, to service the insurance needs of that community. Their ongoing commitment to customer service, including prompt personal contact and policy turn-around times, has enabled them to grow. Now licensed in 31 states and the District of Columbia, Shenandoah Life has total assets of $1.4 billion, with net life insurance of $12.5 billion.
Shenandoah Life Insurance Company Products
Shenandoah Life Insurance Company offers an innovative array of insurance products, including a new mortgage protection term insurance product for individuals who have purchased or refinanced a home within two years, and an expanding line of group and business insurance products. They sell life insurance to individuals, including universal life, whole life, and term life insurance. They also offer group benefit plans to businesses both small and large, as well as supplemental voluntary insurance that is employee paid. Some of the features of their term life products include:
Security Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York is a proud member of the original group of IMSA members.
- Premiums are based on age time of purchase, as well as your health
- Premiums are level for a portion of the term purchased
- Terms available are 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 years
- Face values starting at $10,000
- Waiver of premium rider for disability
- Return of premium rider
- Accelerated death benefit in case of a terminal illness or nursing home confinement
- Conversion privileges to whole life or universal life insurance up to age 80, without a medical exam. The policy must be in force.
- Accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Supplemental life and accidental death and dismemberment benefit
- Seat belt benefit
- Public conveyance benefit
- Dependent life
Financial ratings for Shanandoah Life
A.M. Best: A-, Stable
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Shenandoah Life Insurance Company Information
2301 Brambleton Avenue, S.W.
Roanoke, VA 24015
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.