Security Life of Denver Insurance Company
A Life Insurance Specialist with the Backing of ING
The Security Life of Denver Insurance Company has recently been purchased by the international insurance giant ING Group. The insurance products of Security Life of Denver are still available under the ING name. The Security Life of Denver Insurance Company began in 1950, in Colorado. This company has offered life insurance and health insurance benefits for both groups and individuals throughout the US. Through its parent company, it will now have a wide variety of retirement services, annuities, reinsurance, and other financial offerings, for complete asset management. Security Life of Denver Insurance Company has total assets of $21 billion, with net life insurance of $720 billion. The ING Group also includes sister companies, ReliaStar Life Insurance Company and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York.
Security Life of Denver Life Insurance Products
Life insurance offerings by Security Life of Denver Insurance Company for individuals include basic and supplemental insurance products, including the following:
- Term life insurance
- Universal life insurance
- Survivorship universal life
- Variable life insurance
Group life insurance benefits are designed to provide the desired coverage necessary to retain quality employees while minimizing the employer’s costs. Employers look for flexible, economical plans that allow the widest possible insurance selections for their employees and dependents, to provide group rates and to reduce the financial pressures on their staffs. Security Life of Denver and the ING Group offer such plans to businesses of all sizes and to institutions. These products include:
- Group annual term life insurance
- With disability income
- Voluntary insurance products
- Universal life insurance
- Portable term life insurance
- Portable universal life insurance
- Whole life insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Disability income insurance
All Security Life of Denver Insurance Company products have state-of-the-art enrollment technology, and benefit delivery, using online tools. Keeping track of benefits has never been easier for the consumer.
Financial Ratings for Security Life INsurance of Denver
A.M. Best: A+
Standard and Poor’s: A+
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Security Life of Denver Company Information
Denver, CO 80203-5699
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.