Pyramid Life Insurance Company
Health and Life Insurance for Seniors
The Pyramid Life Insurance Company, founded in 1913, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Universal American Financial Corporation. Pyramid Life specializes in being a single provider of the many different products that are unique to the growing senior market. Consequently, it offers a full range of senior financial products:
- Life insurance
- Long-term-care insurance
- Dental and health insurance
- Medicare supplemental insurance
- Prescription drug insurance
- Specialized cancer policies
This company’s total assets are nearly $128 million, with net life insurance sold worth $495 million. It is licensed in about half the US, primarily in the South, the Midwest, and along the seaboard. As a small company, it prides itself on rapid, caring service, and quick acceptance of modern, technological tools to ensure that its customers have the opportunity to purchase the best products available.
Pyramid Life Insurance Company Products
Pyramid Life Insurance Company’s life insurance offerings are specially designed to protect the financial legacies of seniors. They offer an innovative line of whole life insurance, interest-sensitive whole life insurance, simple death benefit life insurance, and term life insurance. Together with their long-term care insurance, the right mix of coverage can achieve the customer’s desired results.
The term life insurance plan that Pyramid Life Insurance offers is purchased in ten-year increments. It has the following features:
- Level death benefits
- Renewable to age 70
- Convertible to any of the Pyramid Life permanent life insurance products until age 65
- Issue age range is 20 to 60 (age nearest your birthday)
- Minimum death benefit of $50,000
- Guaranteed renewable
- Maximum premium guarantees
- Conversion credit
- Optional riders available for an additional premium are:
- Additional benefit for accidental death
- A children’s term rider
- Waiver of premium in case of disability
Financial ratings for Pyramid Life Insurance
A.M. Best: B++
Standard and Poor’s: BBB
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Pyramid Life Insurance Company Information
1001 Heathrow Park Lane, Suite 5001
Lake Mary, FL 32746
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.