Protective Life Insurance Company
A Rapidly Expanding Life Insurance Company
Formed in Alabama, in 1907, the Protective Life Insurance Company is a solid company that is poised to grow. It is the one of the four companies under the parent company, the Protective Life Group. The other three companies are Empire General Life Assurance Corporation, West Coast Life Insurance Company, and Protective Life and Annuity Insurance Company. The Protective Life Group is in the process of adding the Chase Insurance holdings to its subsidiaries, including Chase Life Insurance Company, Chase Insurance Life Company of New York, and Chase Insurance Life and Annuity Company. The Protective Life Insurance Company has total assets are $17.5 billion, with over $150.7 billion in net life insurance.
Protective Life Insurance Products
Protective Life Insurance Company offers a full range of permanent life insurance products, including whole life insurance, universal life insurance, variable life insurance, and variable-universal life insurance. They also carry level premium term and term-like insurance products, all of which can be purchased from them or their sister companies throughout the country.
- Term life offerings are for one, five, ten, twenty, or thirty years
- Term life insurance is an inexpensive solution for families on a limited budget
- Convertible term life insurance can be converted to permanent insurance without a medical exam. The premium usually increases.
- Can be used to cover specific lengths of time or specific, diminishing debt (i.e., a car payment or mortgage protection)
- Can supplement other insurance to take care of final expenses.
- Can be part of a plan for college expenses
- Is more affordable than permanent insurance over the short term
- Optional accelerated death benefit riders are available for the terminally ill.
- Waiver of Premium riders are available for disability.
- An optional accidental death benefit rider can increase the death benefit
Financial ratings for Protective Life Insurance
A.M. Best: A+
Standard and Poor’s: AA
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Protective Life Insurance Company Information
2801 Highway 280 South
Birmingham, AL 35223
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.