Pan-American Life Insurance Company
A Strong Presence in the Hispanic Market
The Pan-American Life Insurance Company was formed in 1911. It has grown into a strong, multinational mutual insurance company, with affiliates throughout Central and South America, as well as the US. Pan-American Life is licensed in 42 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. The company has a conservative asset portfolio and considers itself an expert in the Hispanic market. It offers individual life insurance, life and group health insurance, disability income, and a complete line of voluntary and employer-paid group benefits. The company has total assets of $1.6 billion.
Pan-American Life Insurance Products
Pan-American Life Insurance Company has individual life insurance plans (term, whole life, or universal life) and worksite life insurance plans (both voluntary and group). Their individual term life insurance plans are reasonably priced, with guaranteed rates, and a conversion credit of up to 100% of premiums paid during the first five years of the policy. These term plans are guaranteed level premiums and are available as ten-year term policy or twenty-year term policy. They also have a twenty-year level term policy with a ten-year guarantee.
- Other features of their plans include:
- Rates for non-tobacco use and gender
- Renewable with continued proof of insurability
- Coverage through age 75 for the ten-year policy and age 60 for the 20-year plan. Premiums are based on age.
- Optional riders include waiver of premium, accidental death, dependent children coverage, and terminal illness benefits.
- Able to convert to permanent life insurance up to age 75
- With conversion, there is a transferable waiver of premium rider.
Financial ratings for this Pan American Life
A.M. Best: A-
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Pan-American Life Insurance Company Information
601 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.