Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
Ohio National Financial Services Life Insurance Company
Providing Stable Services Through Life’s Changes
The Ohio National Life Insurance Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Ohio National Financial Group, was founded in 1909. Through its long history in Ohio, it has expanded its offerings until it now sells a wide array of life insurance products. In 1998, it reorganized as a mutual insurance holding company and was named one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work for in America.” The company no longer sells group life insurance products, but focuses on individuals. The Ohio National Financial Services Group recently acquired Security Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York, further expanding the company’s ability to offer outstanding life insurance products throughout the US. Total assets for Ohio National Life Insurance Company are $20.4 billion, and net life insurance sold is $5.6 billion.
Ohio National Financial Services, through the Ohio National Life Insurance Company, offers a large array of life insurance products, including whole life, term life, universal life, variable universal life, and survivorship life insurance. Their term life insurance plans have the following features:
Life Insurance Products Offered Through Ohio National
- Fully guaranteed level premiums for 10, 15, or 20 years.
- Competitive premiums
- Guaranteed death benefits as long as premium is paid
- Conversion privileges for the entire level period up to age 70. No medical exam is necessary.
- Six rate classifications based on tobacco use
- Option to renew to age 99
- Renewal is based on insurability.
- Those who do not re-qualify for renewal may extend their policies a year at a time up to the age of 99, for guaranteed renewal rates.
- Can be used to help pay off outstanding personal and business loans
- Covers short term debt, like credit card balances
- Can fund a buy-sell agreement for a start-up business
Financial ratings for Ohio National Financial
A.M. Best: A+
Standard and Poor’s: AA
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Ohio National Financial Services Company Information
One Financial Way
Cincinnati, OH 45201-0237
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.