Minnesota Life Insurance Company
Minnesota Life Insurance Company was founded in 1880 and provides insurance, pension and investment products for financial security to millions of individuals and businesses nationwide. Minnesota Life Insurance Company’s financial positions them as one of the most highly rated financial institutions in America.
Minnesota Life Insurance employees more than 5,000 home office associates and field reps to provide their clients with quality service and product expertise. They serve more than seven million clients in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Minnesota Life has over $26 billion in assets, and provides nearly $500 billion of life insurance protection. They are pioneers in the life insurance industry, having invented adjustable life, the first flexible life insurance.
Minnesota Life Insurance Products
Minnesota Life Insurance has a commitment to providing financial security and value for their clients. They offer a full line of products, including:
- Life Insurance
- Advantage Term – inexpensive term life
- Adjustable Life Legend – dividend paying, flexible
- Adjustable Life Summit – low cost death benefit guarantees, strong cash values
- Variable Adjustable Life Summit – strong death benefit guarantees and low cost premiums
- Variable Adjustable Life Horizon – cash value and living benefits
- Variable Adjustable Life Survivor – covers two people
- Classic life – whole life with low premiums and cash value that earn competitive rate of return
- Annuities – designed to address the need for financial security in retirement
- Group Insurance – provides businesses with customized solutions for employee benefits
- Financial Institution Services – Minnesota Life teams with other financial institutions to provide convenient and affordable insurance protection
- Trust Services – trust administration and investment services in partnership with Securian Financial Network
Minnesota Life COmpany Ratings
A.M. Best: A+
Standard & Poor's: AA-
Moody's Investors Service: Aa2
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Minnesota Life Insurance’s website includes online account access to review your insurance, investment or retirement account information.
Minnesota Life InsuranceCompany Information
Corporate headquarters: St. Paul, MN
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.