Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
The Original Life Insurance Company Under the Lincoln Name
Lincoln National Life Insurance Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lincoln Financial Group. The flagship affiliate, it was the original company with the Lincoln name, and now offices in the city where the company built and maintains the Lincoln Museum. It and its sister companies, including Lincoln Life and Annuity Company of New York and First Penn Pacific Life Insurance Company, form one of the largest financial services organizations in the US. Lincoln National Life Insurance Company alone has total assets of $87 billion.
The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company offers a full line of life insurance and annuity products, including universal life, variable life, whole life and term life insurance. Two of their plans are Lincoln Level Term and Lincoln Pro Term.
Lincoln Level Term Life Insurance Features
- Convert two individual term policies to a single survivorship policy
- Renewable to age100
- Convertible to age 75 or the first ten years without the need for a medical exam.
- 10 and 15 year guaranteed, level premiums
- Preferred non-smoker coverage between ages 20 and 70
- Convertible to permanent life minimum face value of $100,000
- Waiver of premium rider through age 55
Lincoln PRO Term Life Insurance Features
- Return of premium term insurance with competitive surrender values
- Minimum face value of $100,000
- Initial terms of 15, 20, 25, and 30 years
- Optional Accelerated death benefit rider.
- Optional Waiver of premium rider
- Optional children’s term insurance rider
- Conversion options to age 70 or after ten years of coverage
- Issue ages vary, but are based on tobacco use and length of term, i.e., for a 15 year term, a non-tobacco user may enroll between the ages of 20 and 65, but for a 30 year term, a smoker must enroll before the age of 45.
Financial Ratings for Lincoln National Life
A.M. Best: A+
Standard and Poor’s: AA-
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Lincoln National Life Insurance Company Information
1300 S. Clinton Street
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.