Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
Liberty Life Insurance Company
The US Branch of a Venerated Canadian Firm
Liberty Life Insurance Company, founded in 1905, along with its sister company, BMA, founded in1909, offer insurance under the RBC Insurance brand name. These two US companies are part of the RBC Financial Group, (Royal Bank of Canada) which began in 1864, in Halifax, Canada, as the Merchants Bank. The RBC is now Canada’s largest financial services provider, and has an international presence. Liberty Life Insurance Company currently has total assets of $1.6 billion, with $18.3 billion in net life insurance sold. Its products include life insurance and health insurance.
Insurance Plans Offered by Liberty Life
Liberty Life Insurance Company offers a full line of whole and term life insurance plans. Their term insurance is right for the customer whose debts will decrease over time:
- Car and boat loans
- Mortgage payments
- College tuition
Term insurance is also the ideal solution for those who need more coverage than they can afford otherwise. Liberty Life’s plans include:
- RBS ExpressTERM™
- Up to $150,000 instantly online
- No medical exam
- 10,15, or 20 year terms
- RBC LevelTERM®
- Plans begin at $100,000; no maximum on coverage
- Plans in force until age 95
- Convert to whole life by age 70 without an exam
- Initial terms of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years
- Millennium Decreasing Term
- An option to cover mortgages or other decreasing debt
- Plans begin at $50,000
- You can choose joint or single coverage
- Term options of 15 or 30 years
- A variety of rider benefits
- Convert without a medical exam
- Millennium Term to 99
- This plan offers level benefit coverage to age 99 with periodic premium increases.
- Coverage starts at $100,000
- Guaranteed maximum premium levels
- Convert to permanent life by age 80 without an exam
- RBC Annual Renewable Term
Financial Ratings for Liberty Life Insurance
A.M. Best: A
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Liberty Life Insurance Company Information
2000 Wade Hampton Blvd.
Greenville, SC 29602-1389
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.