Lafayette Life Insurance Company
A Solid Company with Superior Financial Strength and Service
Founded in 1905, the Lafayette Life Insurance Company is known for its unquestioned financial strength. Its assets rank it among the top 25 percent of US life insurers, and it is available in 48 states and the District of Columbia. Always concerned about its customer, Lafayette Life helped many farmers hold onto their land during the Great Depression. Today, the Company offers much more than life insurance, and its total assets are $1.76 billion, with total life insurance in force of over $19 billion. They have never failed to pay an annual dividend.
Lafayette Life Insurance Company Products
Lafayette Life Insurance Company offers a complete array of life insurance and annuity products, including whole life, universal life, equity-indexed life and annuity products, and term life insurance. Its term life insurance products have the following features:
- A one-year, renewable term plan, which can be renewed to age 85. It must be purchased by age 70. Premiums increase yearly.
- Level death benefit terms of 10, 15, 20, and 30 years
- Premiums are guaranteed not to increase for five years
- The minimum amount of a policy is $50,000
- Rate classes are available for gender, and tobacco use
- The death benefit is level to age 95
- Premiums are payable to age 95
- A guaranteed maximum for annually increasing rates
- Optional riders are available
- Waiver of premium for disability
- Conversion extension option
- Dependent children’s coverage
- Accelerated benefit for terminal illness
- Policy is guaranteed in force as long as premiums are paid
Financial ratings for Lafayette Life Insurance
A.M. Best: A+
Standard and Poor’s: AA+
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Lafayette Life Insurance Company Information
1905 Teal Road
Lafayette, IN 47903-7007
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.