Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
John Hancock Life Insurance Company
Founded in 1864, the John Hancock Life Insurance Company has become a giant in the world of insurance and finance. In 2003, this giant insurer and Manulife Financial Corporation merged, forming the fifth largest insurance company in the world. The John Hancock Life Insurance Company is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Manulife, and the John Hancock name continues to be used in the US. The John Hancock Company has total assets of $73 billion and net life insurance value of $196.2 billion. This company recently announced a change to its business model. It will now be a needs-based, customer-oriented organization. Through this change they hope to build deeper, more meaningful relationships with their clients.
John Hancock Life Insurance Plans
John Hancock is proud of its underwriting expertise. Its term life offerings include the following plans:
- John Hancock Term Series
- John Hancock New York Term Series
- John Hancock Survivorship Term
- Hancock YRT1 One Year Term
- Single life rates
- Joint life rates
John Hancock Term Life Policy Options
- There are plans designed especially for mature customers and those with health problems.
- Competitive, level –pay premiums make these offerings economical.
- Death benefit guarantees are flexible. Customers may choose a term from 15 years to life. Life can be up to age 121
- There are Return of Premium riders and cash value riders available.
- The term life insurance products available are competitively priced, with generous conversion options.
- There are plans for non-smokers, and for different risk classes of smokers.
- Total disability and accelerated death benefit riders are available
- There is a Late Premium payment option
- An innovative LifeCare Benefit rider is available. This rider is similar to an accelerated death benefit.
Financial ratings for John Hancock A.M. Best: A++
Standard and Poor’s: AA+
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
John Hancock Company Information
200 Clarendon Street
John Hancock Place
Boston, MA 02117-0111
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.