Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
Jefferson-Pilot Life Insurance Company
(Click here if you are looking for Jefferson National Life Insurance company)
The Jefferson-Pilot Life Insurance Company is a subsidiary of the Jefferson-Pilot Group. With total assets of $15.5 billion and $253 billion in net life insurance, this company is a major player in the insurance and financial world. In 2005, it reported that the company’s earnings before investment gains were up nine percent. It offers a full line of life insurance, annuity, and investment products.
Jefferson-Pilot has its beginnings in the merger in 1987 of two North Carolina insurance companies, Pilot Life, founded in 1903 and Jefferson Standard, founded in 1907. The group has continued to add subsidiaries, until it now reaches all of the US. The goal of this company continues to be to focus on financial quality, reputation, and the skills of their people. They are proud members of IMSA, an independent, voluntary association in the life insurance industry which promotes ethical market conduct throughout the industry. IMSA members must demonstrate that they have met these standards.
The Jefferson-Pilot Life Insurance Company sells both individual and group life insurance products. They have a full range of whole, universal, variable universal, and term life insurance products.
Jefferson-Pilot group term life offerings
- Available for groups of ten or more employees
- Flexible plans and liberal amounts are available
- Competitive rates for most occupations
- Multi-year rate guarantees are available
- Dependent term life is available
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage is available to already-insured employees, including optional riders (i.e., set belt, airbag, common carrier)
- Accelerated death benefit available to terminally ill employees
- Waiver of premium riders for permanent disability
- Conversion to whole life option is available
- Optional continuation of coverage available
There may be exclusions, limitation, reduction of benefits and/or terms under which the policy may be continued in force or discontinued.
Financial Ratings Jefferson-Pilot
A.M. Best: A++
Standard and Poor’s: AAA
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Jefferson-Pilot Company Information
100 N. Greene Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.