Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company
From Rural Beginnings to National Prominence
The Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company was founded in 1951, on borrowed capital, in order to bring the pest possible health and accident insurance to rural Oklahoma. Now, Globe Life is among those national companies that offer guaranteed life and health insurance. Today, it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation, a financial and insurance company that prides itself on investing most of its assets in ways that protect them from the swings of the market. Currently, the Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company has total assets of over $2 billion and net life insurance sold worth $43 billion.
The Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company has a term life insurance offering called the LongLife Plan. They pride themselves on how easy it is to enroll in the plan. This insurance is designed especially for those individuals with families or with extra financial responsibilities. These term plans are inexpensive enough to be used as supplemental insurance during the life of some debts, or can be used as burial insurance. These affordable plans may be purchased for a variety of face values, including $5,000, $10,000, $20,000, and $30,000.
Globe Life special Features
- The first month’s premium for any of the plans is $1. After that initial payment, the premium is based on your age.
- Coverage begins as soon as your policy is approved.
- Coverage is guaranteed for the life of your plan, as long as you pay the premium. It will never be cancelled because of your health or occupation.
- Medical exams are not necessary. Your answers to a health questionnaire are all that is necessary to enroll.
- The death benefit coverage is level for the length of the term.
- There is a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
Globe Life and Accident Financial ratings
A.M. Best: A+
Standard and Poor’s: AA
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Globe Life and AccidenT Insurance Company Information
204 North Robinson Avenue
Globe Life Center
Oklahoma City, OK 7318
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.