Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
Garden State Life Insurance Company
Purchase Your Insurance Policy Instantly
Garden State Life Insurance Company is a member of the American National Group. It was founded in 1956, and has total assets of $100 million, with net life insurance of $6.1 billion. The company is a proud member of IMSA, which expects its members to follow strict ethical guidelines and audits by independent examiners. The Garden State Life Insurance Company has worked to streamline the purchase of life insurance policies, including allowing the entire process to be conducted over the internet.
The Garden State Life Insurance Company offers two different term life insurance products, QuickGard, and CashGard. Both are solutions to cover financially the periods of heavy financial responsibility in your life.
Garden State Life's QuickGard plan
- Level premiums for five years.
- May be renewed to age 80, with new rates based on age.
- Maximum coverage of $150,000 if insured is 18 to 55; minimum coverage is $25,000.
- Maximum amount is $75,000 if insured is age 56 to 64; minimum coverage is $10,000.
- No medical exam necessary.
- Convertible to permanent insurance up to age 65.
- Guaranteed face value benefits.
- Lower rates for non-smokers.
Garden State Life's CashGard Plan
- Level premium coverage for 15, 20, or 30 years.
- Return of premium benefits, minus any fees accrued.
- No medical exam is necessary.
- Maximum face value of $150,000.
- The policy may be kept in force to age 80 by paying an annually increasing rate after the initial term is over.
Garden State ratings
A.M. Best: A
Standard and Poor’s: A
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Garden State Life Insurance Company Information
2450 South Shore Boulevard
League City, TX 77573-2997
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.