Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
American United Life Insurance Company
The American United Life Insurance Company (AUL) is a subsidiary and founding member of OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc. other insurance subsidiaries in the group include The State Life Insurance Company, Cherokee national Life Insurance, R.E. Moulton, Inc., and Pioneer Mutual Life Insurance Company. American United Life was formed in 1877, and is now licensed in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Its total assets are $11.5 billion, with total life insurance in force of $223.7 billion.
The American United Life Insurance Company and its partners offer retirement services, individual life insurance and annuities, long-term care insurance, and group and credit insurance. The Company’s Life insurance products include term life, whole life, and universal life insurance.
The group term life products offered by AUL are employer-paid and voluntary (or employee paid). Plan features include the following:
- Payroll deductible
- Accidental death and dismemberment benefit
- Dependent coverage
- Accelerated death benefits
- A seat belt benefit
- Tobacco use classifications
- Face values of a multiple of the employee’s salary, up to eight times or $500,000
- Guaranteed issue amounts
- Guaranteed increase benefit
- Composite/age-banded rates
- Continuation of coverage options
- Flexible enrollment options
AUL Individual Term Life PolicIES
- Ten, fifteen, or twenty-year level premium plans
- Issue ages of 18 to 80, depending on length of term selected
- Convertibility periods to age 70
- Guaranteed renewable to age 95
- Full conversion to permanent life
- Optional child or waiver of premium riders
American United Ratings
A.M. Best: A
Fitch : AA-
Standard and Poor's: AA-
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
American United Company Information
One American Square
Indianapolis, IN 46206-0368
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.