Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
American Income Life Insurance Company
The American Income Life Insurance Company is one of the largest insurance companies in the US. This company sells insurance in forty-nine states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, and New Zealand. It specializes in supplemental insurance for groups such as labor unions, credit unions, and associations. The company prides itself on representing the issues of unions and supporting the needs of families of union members. Its employees are union members. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation, a financial and insurance company that prides itself on investing most of its assets in ways that protect them from the swings of the market.
American Income Life Insurance Company recently was instrumental in licensing the National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York. The National Income Life Insurance Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the American Income Life Insurance Company. Thus, the American Income Life Insurance Company has a presence in each of the 50 states.
American Income Life Offers
- $21 billion of life insurance in force.
- $1.3 billion in assets
- Insures over 2 million families in over 20,000 local unions
- Supplemental life insurance, including simple whole and term life
- Supplemental health insurance
- Supplemental accident insurance
Products are geared to union members and their families, and are purchased through union representatives. The company also sells insurance to 4-H clubs. This company forgave over $5.3 million in premiums of policy holders who were laid off or on strike over the last ten years. The American Income Life Insurance Company prides itself on good service to its customers and to good deeds, especially those involving labor-related causes. The company was founded over fifty years ago, in 1954 and was licensed in Waco, Texas, in 1956.
American Income Life Ratings
Standard and Poor’s: A+
A.M. Best: A
Fitch: - AA
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
American Income Life Insurance Company Information
1200 Wooded Acres
Waco, TX 76797
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.