AFLAC Life Insurance Company
Founded in 1955, Aflac (also known as American Life Assurance Company) specializes in a number of accident and health insurance areas, in addition to life insurance. With over 60,000 licensed agents, Aflac insures over 40 million people nationwide. At the end of 2005, Aflac’s assets totaled more than $56 billion with annual revenues of more than $14.4 billion.
Aflac offers term life insurance, whole life insurance, and a combination of both for coverage to fit your specific needs. Coverage is available for up to $200,000 ($100,000 for applicants over age 50). You are only required to answer health questions on your application, and do not need to have a medical exam or blood test for approval. Coverage automatically includes a Waiver of Premium Benefit in case of total disability and an Accelerated Death Benefit.
AFLAC Life Insurance RatingSA.M. Best: A+
Moody’s : Aa2
The financial strength of a company and potential for prolonged survival are represented by the above ratings.
Aflac's mission is "to combine aggressive strategic marketing with quality products and services at competitive prices to provide the best insurance value for consumers." This is proven in their extensive product line. They also believe that, by taking care of their employees, the employees will take care of the business. Recent awards include:
- 2006 – Aflac named to Fortune magazine's list of "The 100 Best Companies to Work For in America" for the eighth consecutive year
- March 2005 – Fortune magazine named Aflac to its list of "America's Most Admired Companies" for the fifth consecutive year
- October 2004 – Working Mother magazine named Aflac to its list of the "100 Best Companies for Working Mothers" for the fourth consecutive year
- Named one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" by Computerworld magazine
- February 2005 – Aflac was named to Hispanic magazine's "Corporate 100" list of the companies providing the most opportunities to Hispanics
- May 2005 – ESSENCE magazine ranked Aflac as one of the top three companies in America as a "Great Place for African American Women" to work
- LATINA Style magazine has named Aflac one of the "50 Best Companies for Latinas" to work for in the United States for the past six years
AFLAC Company Information
932 Wynnton Road
Columbus, Georgia 31999
Instantly request a life insurance quote online.
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.