Call Now For A Free Quote
*Quotes only - we do not have information about existing policies. We cannot guarantee coverage for a specific carrier or coverage in a specific state.
American Life Assurance Company
Founded in 1955, American Life Assurance Company specializes in a number of accident and health insurance areas, in addition to life insurance.
American life assurance life Products
American Life Assurane Company offers term life insurance, whole life insurance, and a combination of both to fit your specific needs. A range of coverage amounts are available and may vary based on age. For plans that require no medical exam, you are only required to answer health questions on your application, and do not need to have an exam or blood test for approval. Coverage automatically includes a Waiver of Premium Benefit in case of total disability and an Accelerated Death Benefit.
american life assurance company Awards
American Life Assurance Company's mission is "to combine aggressive strategic marketing with quality products and services at competitive prices to provide the best insurance value for consumers." This is proven in their extensive product line. They also believe that by taking care of their employees, the employees will take care of the business. Some awards include:
- 2006 – named to Fortune magazine's list of "The 100 Best Companies to Work For in America" for the eighth consecutive year
- March 2005 – Fortune magazine named amongst "America's Most Admired Companies" for the fifth consecutive year
- October 2004 – Working Mother magazine named its list of the "100 Best Companies for Working Mothers" for the fourth consecutive year
- Named one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" by Computerworld magazine
- February 2005 – named to Hispanic magazine's "Corporate 100" list of the companies providing the most opportunities to Hispanics
- May 2005 – ESSENCE magazine ranked Aflac as one of the top three companies in America as a "Great Place for African American Women" to work
- LATINA Style magazine has named Aflac one of the "50 Best Companies for Latinas" to work for in the United States for the past six years
* Life-Insurance-Info.us is not a life insurance broker or carrier, and cannot issue life insurance policies. We are not associated with the company or companies profiled on this page and Life-Insurance-Info.us make no representation, express or implied, that you will receive a quote from the company profiled herein. This site provides free information on insurance providers and coverage options. Products and policies may not be available in all states, and product information is subject to change without notice. Please contact the insurance company directly to answer your policy inquiries.